10 Ekim 2017 Salı

Autumn 2017 Fashion Trends

Hello y'all,
I'm an online shopping addict and i like to follow the fashion trends. I found a lot of stylish items on Rosegal and i want to share them with you.

Embroidery Jacket,                 Letter Printed Jacket

Denim jackets are my all time favourites and i don't say no to a new one (or two).

Embroidery Bag,                                          Blue Bag

''I have enough bags'' said no woman ever! So i choose a bright colored bag for dark autumn and winter days. Embroideries are so trendy so embroidery bags are must have for this season.

White Sneakers,                                      Fringe Jacket

White seneakers are so trendy since last 2 years so if you still don't have one in your closet, you have to check that shoes!
I like fringe details on jackets so this camel jacket is my favourite outwear for fall.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...